Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the EquiNutritive website and online store (“Website”). The Website is operated by EquiNutritive, Unit B, 2 Glenavy Road, Upper Ballinderry, Lisburn, BT28 2EU, UK.
2. Usage rules: The content and information on the Website is provided for your personal use only. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the website, you may download the content and information on the website onto your personal computer, but only to the extent necessary to allow you to view that content and information. You may also print hard copies of that content and information, but only for your own personal use and reference. You must not reproduce or permanently store any content or information in any medium or form whatsoever. You must use the website in a responsible manner, and in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, standards or codes. If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain a parent or guardian’s consent before accessing or using the website. You must not: (a) store in any electronic or other medium, publish, distribute, communicate to the public, change, modify, adapt, manipulate, reverse engineer, decompile, distort or enhance any of the content or information on the website; (b) incorporate or merge any of the content on the website with any other material, including advertising or promotional material; (c) create HTTP links from the website to any other website on the Internet; or (d) send, post, communicate or transmit to or via the website (including any chat rooms or social media) any information or material which infringes a third party's rights (including intellectual property rights), or which is obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, defamatory, illegal, misleading or deceptive; (e) use the website or any facilities available on or via the website (including any chat rooms or social media) to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person, or in a way which inhibits another person from using or enjoying the website or those facilities; (f) tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the website or any content on the website; (g) knowingly transmit any virus, worm, trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the website; (h) use the website to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone. (i) use another person’s name, username or password on the website or to access any content on the website; or (j) attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
3. Operation of the website: We will use reasonable efforts to make sure that you can access and use the website at all times. However, despite our efforts, the website may not be accessible at all times and you may experience interruptions, delays, errors or faults in your use of and access to the website. We will not be responsible to you or anyone else if these things occur. When you are using the website, we may require you to re-authenticate yourself from time to time - for example, if there has been a period of inactivity on the connection between your internet browser and our servers. We will not be responsible for any information you may lose if your access to the website is suspended or terminated in these circumstances. To enable you to access certain content on the website, we may provide you with a username, password or some other type of identifier. You agree that you are responsible for keeping such identifiers secret and that you will be responsible for the conduct of any person who uses your identifiers, whether or not you have authorised that use. This Web site is secured with a Web Server Certificate (SSL). Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
4. Linked Sites: The website may contain links to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by us. We provide these links solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for broken or redirected links. We have not checked the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the content of, or the goods and services available from, any linked sites. Also, we do not review or monitor any linked sites. You must therefore make your own enquiries about the content, goods or services available from any linked site before relying on that content, or buying or using any of those goods or services. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of relying on, buying or using any content, goods or services from a linked site. The presence of links on the website should not be taken to imply that we endorse, sponsor or approve of any linked site, or any content, products or services available from that linked site, or that we are affiliated or associated with the owner or operator of any linked site.
5. Changes to the website: We (or our suppliers) may change the content, information, products and services provided on the website, and the prices for those things, at any time. If you purchase any products or services from the website, you will be charged the price that applies and is displayed at the time you request those products or services.
6. Our liability to you: To ensure that we can continue to provide you with quality content and services via the website, our related companies and we need to try to minimise the costs associated with operating the website. As a result, neither we nor any related companies can accept liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of using or accessing the website or any content, information, products or services available on or from those website, except to the extent that we are required to by law. In particular, except to the extent required by law, we and our related companies do not accept, and specifically exclude, liability for any business losses, or losses of data or profits, or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, which you may suffer in connection with our supply, non-supply or defective supply of the website, or any content, information, products or services available on or from the website.
7. Your liability to us: To minimise the costs associated with operating the website, we also require that you take responsibility for any harm our related companies or we suffer as a result of your use of the website. You therefore agree to indemnify us and our related companies from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by any of us arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the website by you or someone using your name and password.
10. Refund and Returns Policy: EquiNutritive will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 7 days from the date of receipt. The items must be new in condition and appearance and free from damage, hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EquiNutritive. Should the customer wish to cancel an order within 7 days of purchase, a refund will be issued to the customer. Items not purchased directly from EquiNutritive must be returned to the place of purchase. Returns Process : Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from damage, dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 14 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased directly from EquiNutritive
- Call us on +44 (0)28 9210 6070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an Authorised Returns Number.
Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return. Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
EquiNutritive - RETURNS
Unit B, 2 Glenavy Road,
EquiNutritive - RETURNS
12078 N 125th St
We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number. Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number. Exchange : To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be refunded to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.