1. The promoter is: The Healthy Happy Animal Company Ltd. (Trading as Equinutritive) (company no. NI633619) whose registered office is at 17 Dargan Crescent, Belfast, BT3 9RP.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via email to email@example.com, social media posts and leaflet.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11/08/2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Prepare a short video, no longer than 60 seconds showing/ explaining the benefits you’ve found of an Equinutritive product for your horse. Video should include footage of your horse doing well on our product. If you have before and after footage, we’d love to see it!
- No need for the video to be professional - it can be shot on a phone.
- Video can show owner as well, but must require either written or spoken word to outline how an Equinutritive product has helped.
- Submit the video to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on August 11th, 2020.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.The prize is as follows:
A one year supply of product for one horse. This will be determined through the maintenance feeding rate of the product. This will be divided and distributed quarterly, to ensure the winner is receiving goods which are fresh and hold a good shelf life. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen in a two step process:
- The Equinutritive team will vote on the best 3-5 submissions.
- The shortlist will then be put to a popular vote conducted via social media or a voting app depending on what is deemed to provide greatest accessibility.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All entrants agree to the use of their submission and parts thereof, being used in any and all forms of advertising and promotion for Canine Gold.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts ofNorthern Ireland.
18. The entrant (and winner) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com